Carla Navarro is an associate with 6 years of experience in legal advice and reports, assisting local and foreign clients in the industries of real estate, banking, commerce, construction, among others, as well as individuals, in patrimonial and non-patrimonial civil matters related to: (i) Real Estate: legal advice of properties for the development of real estate projects and M&A operations that include real estate properties; (Ii) Contractual Law: legal advice, preparation and interpretation of civil and commercial contracts; (iii) Family Law: legal advice of the effects and consequences of family relationships, related to the rights and interests of the clients and their counterparts; drafting of arrangements related to changes of property regime, notarial divorce or separation proceedings, arrangements of family companies, among others; and (iv) Succession Law: legal advice of the effects and consequences of inheritance rights related to the interests of the clients and their counterparts, notarial intestate succession proceedings, preparation of wills, as well as division and partition of estate arrangements, among others. Carla also actively participates in pro bono cases.
- Peru (2016)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Diploma in Construction Law) (2018)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Update Course on Legal Capacity of Persons with Disabilities) (2018)
- Universidad Femenina del Sagrado Corazon (Master in Civil Law with mention on Family Law) (2016)
- Universidad Femenina del Sagrado Corazon (Law Degree First place of the Law Faculty) (2015)
- Author, "Consideraciones en torno al diagnostico preimplantatorio a proposito del Caso Camila" (Considerations regarding the pre-implantation diagnosis in respect of the Camila Case), Lumen, a Magazine of the Law Faculty – Universidad Femenina del Sagrado Corazon - UNIFE Lima, 2013
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein