Nobuko Narita has been practicing law at Baker McKenzie Tokyo for over 25 years. She has extensive experience handling various litigation, dispute resolution and corporate matters, having worked as a prosecutor for the Litigation Department of the Ministry of Justice and the Legal Affairs Bureau. Ms. Narita is a member of the Tokyo Bar Association and the Information Technology Committee of the Japan Law Foundation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised clients on employment and general corporate related disputes, copyright license agreements, office lease agreements, corporate maintenance matters and immigration matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Japan Law Foundation - Information Technology Section
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (1981)
- University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall) (LL.M.) (1980)
- Legal Training and Research Institute (Graduate) (1972)
- Waseda University (Bachelor's Degree Jurisprudence) (1970)