Nidhi Narielwala is an associate in Baker McKenzie's North America Privacy and Technology practice in Chicago.
Nidhi focuses her practice on regulatory and transactional issues in information technology and outsourcing, including global privacy and data protection.
- Fellow Representative, Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI) Alumni Network Leadership Council, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- CIPP-US Privacy Law Certification
- Illinois~United States (2018)
- Washington University School of Law (JD Dean's Public Service Award Recipient) (2018)
- Saint Louis University (BS IT Management cum laude) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.