Baker & McKenzie LLP
Miguel Naguit is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Privacy and Technology Practice Group in Chicago.
Miguel advises clients on matters related to information technology and data privacy, consumer protection laws, outsourcing, and managed IT services. His practice includes structuring, drafting and negotiating various outsourcing agreements for both domestic and multijurisdictional transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Negotiated recruitment process outsourcing transaction on behalf of service provider, and developed presentation that business liaison used to summarize key transaction terms to the board.
- Manage licensing transactions for franchisor from initial intake to negotiation of terms based on franchisor’s playbook, and escalate issues not addressed in playbook to appropriate franchisor personnel.
- Developed customer-side IT and outsourcing playbook for healthcare services company that addressed negotiation topics specific to IT, such as cloud-based transactions and software licensing.
- Negotiated, or assisted in the negotiations of, numerous outsourcing transactions in a variety of subject-matters, including application development and maintenance services, managed security services and human resource outsourcing
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D.) (2016)
- University of Michigan (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.