Fedor Mukhodanov is an associate in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie. He joined the Corporate practice group of the Firm in 2014.
Fedor's practice focuses on corporate compliance and mergers and acquisitions for the energy, mining and infrastructure, as well as healthcare and life sciences industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a German automobile manufacturer in connection with its investment into a Zurich-based developer of holographic augmented reality technology and hardware.
- Represented Severgroup, a company managing investments on behalf of Mr. Alexey Mordashov, in connection with the acquisition of a controlling share in the capital of AVA-Peter Ltd., the owner of the “AVA-Peter” and “Scandinavia” clinics and the largest medical company in North-West Russia.
- Advised Gazprom Neft in relation to establishment of a joint venture with Shell to develop license blocks in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous region.
- Acting as legal counsel to Condé Nast, one of the world’s leading publishing houses, on the restructuring of its mass media business in Russia.
- Advising a shareholder of Novaport, a Russian group of companies specializing on operation and management of airports in different regions of Russia, with respect to two transactions on acquisition of controlling stakes in an international airport "Khrabrovo" (city of Kaliningard) and international airport "Mineralnye Vody" (city of Mineralnye Vody), including due diligence of the targets, advising on the transaction structure, drafting of key transaction documents and advising on setting up a joint venture arrangements with minority shareholders of the airports.
- Advised JSC Freight Village Kaluga in connection with establishing a joint venture with PJSC Transcontainer.
- Advised Egmont, a leading media group in the Nordic region with activities in 30 countries and 6,600 employees, producing high-quality content and digital innovation, in connection with the sale of its Russian company, including all Russian publishing rights to the existing management in Russia.
- Advised Walgreens Boots Alliance, the first global pharmacy-led, health and well-being enterprise, in connection with the sale of its local pharmaceutical wholesale business.
- Advised Smith & Nephew, a global medical technology company, on its acquisition of the trauma and orthopedics distribution business of DeOst LLC and DC LLC, a manufacturing company in the DeOst group.
- Advised Weatherford, one of the largest multinational oilfield services companies, on the USD 500 million sale of its land drilling and workover assets in Russia and Venezuela to Rosneft.
- Moscow State University (2014)
Baker & McKenzie - CIS, Limited is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.