Paloma Moreno de la Santa is a senior associate at Baker McKenzie's Banking Department in Madrid with seven years of professional experience.
Paloma has extensive experience advising national and international credit institutions as well as funds, investors and companies in acquisition finance transactions, refinancing and sale and purchase of NPLs portfolios.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised American insurance companies in financing to Real Madrid, C.F. for the remodeling of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- Advised financial institutions in the refinancing of Grupo Villar Mir.
- Advised in the sale and purchase of NPLs portfolio.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Madrid Bar Association
- Madrid~Spain (2012)
- University Autonoma de Madrid (Bachelor of Law Business Administration) (2012)
- University Autonoma de Madrid (Lic. de droit prive Business Administration) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie Madrid S.L.P. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.