Lesetja Morapi is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Competition & Antitrust Practice Group in Johannesburg.
Lesetja focuses his practice on merger control, compliance and competition risk mitigation as well as cartel infringements, restrictive vertical arrangements, and abuse of dominance provisions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in advising listed and private real estate funds on merger control regulations and undertaking the concomitant merger filing notifications in South Africa.
- Assisted in advising a gas manufacturer on various exclusionary abuse of dominance complaints.
- Assisted in advising a multinational consumer goods company on cartel infringement complaints.
- Undertaking internal South African competition law compliance training for a South African financial services provider.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Northern Provinces - Member
- South Africa (2017)
- University of Johannesburg (LLM Commercial Law) (2015)
- University of Johannesburg (LLB) (2014)
- Northern Sotho, Pedi, Sepedi