Jennifer Molnar is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Washington, DC office. Her practice focuses on US federal income taxation of corporations, with an emphasis on international tax planning. Jennifer has more than sixteen years of transactional tax experience. She is a frequent speaker, including for TEI, IFA, and Bloomberg/BNA tax conferences.
Jennifer's practice covers international tax planning and controversy matters for US and foreign-based multinational corporations. She advises on cross-border planning matters involving intellectual property, domestic and international acquisitions and reorganizations, post-acquisition restructuring, joint ventures, tax treaties, Subpart F planning, transfer pricing, global workforce and other matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association – Member
- American Bar Association (ABA) – Tax Section Member
- Foreign Activities of U.S. Taxpayers (FAUST) – Committee Member
- U.S. Activities of Foreigners, Taxpayers and Tax Treaties (USAFTT) – Committee Member
- California State Bar Association – Tax Section Member
- California~United States (2001)
- District of Columbia~United States
- U.S. Tax Court~United States
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.) (2001)
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2000)
- University of California at San Diego (B.A.) (1994)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.