Dr. Valesca Molinari is a senior associate and member of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group and co-heads the innovation and legal tech team for Baker McKenzie Germany / Austria. Before joining the Firm in March 2016, Valesca clerked in Berlin and trained at national and international law firms in Berlin, Frankfurt and London.
Due to her experience and engagement in the field of Innovation and Legal Tech, she was awarded as “Woman of Legal Tech 2018” for Austria, Germany and Switzerland. In 2010, Valesca also received the Exist Founder Award and was co-founder and managing partner of a Berlin energy sector start-up. From 2011 to 2014, she was a research and teaching assistant at Humboldt-University of Berlin, teaching civil and private construction law and providing civil and commercial law opinions for companies and law firms.
Valesca advises clients on all types of M&A transactions, including public or private, private equity, and venture capital. She also acts for national and international clients on legal aspects of domestic and cross-border corporate reorganizations and general corporate law.
In her role as co-head of innovation and legal tech, she develops and implements the innovation and legal tech strategy together with a dedicated team of product developers and innovation experts. She consults companies on digitization and restructuring of their legal operations and on increasing efficiency by making use of AI and other contract and process automation tools.
- "Future Leader of the Year", Best of Legal, Wirtschaftswoche 2021
- Rising Star Innovation, highly recommended, Legal Innovation Awards 2020
- Bryter, Hogan Lovells, Legal Tech Blog, Women of Legal Tech 2018
- Germany (2016)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Dr. iur) (2018)
- Higher Regional Court, Berlin (Assessor Exam) (2015)
- University of Bayreuth (Referendar Exam) (2010)
- University of Bayreuth (Commercial Law Finance and Tax Law) (2010)