Virginia Mohr is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Chicago office and a member of the Employment & Compensation Group. She has experience advising employers on various aspects of transactional and litigation matters.
Virginia focuses her practice on global and domestic employment matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Duke Law Chicago Regional Board
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- Duke University School of Law (2016)
- University of Michigan (BA cum laude) (2012)
- Speaker and Co-author, "LGBT/Sexual Orientation Discrimination: Navigating the Changing Legal Landscape," Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know, June 2019
- Co-author, "Handling Employee Discrimination and Harassment Claims: Pregnancy, Race, Age, Gender, etc.," Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know, June 2019
- Contributing Editor, "The Developing Labor Law," ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law, 2017
- Co-author, "Cook County, Illinois and the City of Chicago Mandate New Paid Sick Leave Benefits," K&L Gates Legal Insight, June 2017
- Co-author, "Seventh Circuit Finds Sexual Orientation Protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act," K&L Gates Legal Insight, April 2017
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.