Sunga Mkwezalamba is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s North America Privacy and Technology practice in Chicago.
Sunga focuses his practice on regulatory and transactional issues in information technology, including cross-border data transfers, data security, data breach notification, global privacy, website privacy policies, behavioral advertising and comprehensive compliance programs. He works with clients in various global industries, such as telecommunications, media, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing and finance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Illinois Bar Association - Member
- Just the Beginning Foundation - Associate Board Member
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D. magna cum laude) (2016)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A.) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.