Eri Mizukoshi is a member of the Firm's Banking & Finance and Real Estate practice groups in Tokyo.
Eri focuses her practice on banking and finance matters and real estate transactions. She assists foreign and Japanese clients with the securitization of various assets and with project finance, including PFI/PPP transactions. She also handles legal issues related to real estate finance, including the acquisition and sale of real estate assets as well as the development of hotels, commercial facilities and other resort properties.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented financial institutions with respect to domestic and cross-border project finance transactions.
- Acted for banks, national and local governments and sponsors with respect to PFI/PPP projects such as airports, museums, government office complexes and school meal production facilities.
- Advised domestic and foreign funds and major trust banks on structuring the securitization of various assets, including lease receivables, installment receivables and loan receivables.
- Acted for domestic and international funds, asset managers and financial institutions and facilitated real estate securitization projects for hotels, offices, residences, commercial and healthcare facilities using SPV and trust structures.
- Represented funds based overseas with respect to hotel development projects, the acquisition and sale of real estate assets and an urban redevelopment project.
- Advised domestic and international funds, corporations and banks on regulatory aspects of public offerings of trust bonds, employee stock option plans and other matters under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act.
- Assisted clients with a variety of general corporate matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2013)
- University of Tokyo Graduate School for Law and Politics (JD) (2012)
- University of Tokyo (LLB) (2010)