Arvind S. Miriyala is an associate in Baker McKenzie's North America Antitrust & Competition Practice Group in Washington, DC. He advises clients on all aspects of antitrust law before the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission, US courts, and foreign competition authorities. He also maintains an active pro bono practice with a recent focus on antitrust issues related to occupational licensing.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Arvind was a Litigation Associate working on antitrust matters at another large international law firm.
During law school, Arvind served as a judicial intern in the US District Court for the District of Columbia where he worked for the Honorable Reggie B. Walton as well as the US District Court for the District of Maryland where he worked for the Honorable Deborah K. Chasanow.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ABA Section of Antitrust Law
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- District of Columbia~United States (2019)
- New York~United States (2018)
- Georgetown University (JD) (2017)
- Washington University in St. Louis (BA) (2011)