Marianne Milovanov is a member of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's Munich office. Prior to joining the Firm in 2021, Marianne worked in the corporate department of a major commercial law firm.
Marianne advises clients on a wide range of corporate matters, particularly in the health care and life sciences industry. She focuses her practice on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, private equity and corporate reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Marianne handled the following matters:
- Advised US private equity fund Lindsay Goldberg on the contemplated sale of VDM Metals Group, a leading producer of high-performance nickel alloys.
- Advised US private equity fund Lindsay Goldberg on the acquisition of Coveris Rigid Group, a leading manufacturer of rigid packaging solutions.
- Germany (2017)
- University of Sydney (LLM) (2020)
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Second State Exam) (2017)
- University of Hamburg (First State Exam) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.