Representative Legal Matters
- Advising international clients in various industries on data protection law issues in connection with GDPR and local data protection law compliance, including the review and drafting of notices, contracts and consent forms.
- Advising on data protection and e-commerce law in connection with mobile apps and online stores (including the review and drafting of terms and conditions).
- Advised several international companies on the implementation of intra-group data protection agreements, also covering the transfer of personal data to non-EU/EEA countries based on Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission in 2021.
- Advising international clients in various industries on data protection and IT aspects of M&A activities including conducting due diligence as well as drafting and reviewing transitional service agreements.
- Advised various clients on employee data protection law with regard to data protection issues in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Germany (2021)
- High Regional Court of Berlin (Second State Exam) (2021)
- University of Queensland (LL.M.) (2018)
- University of Hamburg (First State Exam) (2016)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.