Véronique Millischer is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Paris office, where she heads the tax department. She is also a member of the Hotels, Resorts and Tourism group and the office's Management Committee.
Before joining the Firm, Ms. Millischer worked for a large accounting firm in Paris, where she became a manager in 1991 and a partner in 1996.
Ms. Millischer advises on corporate tax issues and restructurings for international companies, notably in the tourism industry. Her clients are mostly multinational companies based in France.
- Tier 3 in Tax, Chambers Europe, 2016
- "Excellent" in Transactional Tax and Tax for International Groups, Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit, 2014-2015
- Tier 1 for Corporate Tax, Option Droit & Affaires, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux - Member
- Paris~France (2002)
- Nanterre~France (1991)
- University of Paris XI (DESS) (1997)
- École des Hautes Études Commerciales (Diploma) (1987)