Rodrigo focuses his legal practice on antitrust law, anti-corruption, consumer protection, information technologies, and data privacy. He has worked on administrative investigations involving the infringement of Colombian antitrust regulations for the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce, and has provided antitrust advice in several merger transactions to international companies as well as consumer protection advice.
He is dedicated to counseling and training local and international companies in corporate compliance and anti-corruption matters, antitrust, IT, data privacy and contractual matters.
- Next Generation Lawyer, Competition and Antitrust, Legal 500, 2017
- Next Generation Lawyer, Technologies, Media and Telecommunications, Legal 500, 2017
- Colombia (2010)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Post Graduate Degree Competition) (2012)
- University de Los Andes (Post Graduate Degree Commercial Law) (2011)
- University de Los Andes (JD) (2010)