Julia Mikler-Mieszkiełło is an associate in the Firm’s Warsaw office focusing on M&A and private equity transactions. As a transactional lawyer, Ms. Mikler-Mieszkiełło advises on various investments in Poland conducted as share or asset deals. In 2011, she was admitted to the Bar of Legal Advisors in Warsaw.
Ms. Mikler-Mieszkiełło focuses on commercial law. She is also experienced in coordinating corporate restructuring processes and business reorganizations. Moreover, she has participated in real estate transactions including portfolio acquisitions. Ms. Mikler-Mieszkiełło provides complex legal assistance in preparing and negotiating transaction documents, conducts and coordinates due diligence reviews and prepares due diligence reports in Polish or multijurisdictional projects. Within her primary practice, she provides legal day-to-day assistance to business entities, and prepares opinions and memorandums on commercial and civil law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised PineBridge New Europe Partners (formerly AIG Capital Partners), one of the biggest equity funds, on equity investment in the closed-end fund Sowiniec and Czerwona Torebka s.a., a shopping arcades chain developer and operator.
- Advised the capital city of Warsaw in connection with the PLN1.5 billion privatization process of Stołeczne Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej S.A. and sale of the majority stake to French Dalkia Group.
- Advised Nabbe Investments on equity investment in the brokerage house Dom Maklerski TMS Brokers s.a. involving a private transaction connected with the first public tender offer on NewConnect (the alternative stock market).
- Advised Fresenius Medical Care on the biggest transaction on the Polish healthcare services market - the acquisition of shares in Eurodial sp. z o.o. operating dialysis business from Euromedic Group.
- Advised Agora, a major Polish media company, on its acquisition from Nova Polonia Private Equity Fund and FinancieringsMaatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden of the majority stake in Helios s.a., the second largest cinema operator in Poland.
- Advised one of the world’s leading agricultural processors and biofuel producers on the restructuring of its operations in Poland.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar of Legal Advisers in Warsaw - Member
- Poland (2011)
- American Law Center (University of Florida and Warsaw University) (2007)
- University of Warsaw (Master) (2007)
- Centre for the Study of English & European Law (University of Cambridge and University of Warsaw) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa