Motheo Mfikoe is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Employment & Compensation Practice Group in Johannesburg.
Motheo has experience in employment, immigration and pension law. She has advised clients on retrenchments, unfair dismissal claims, corporate reorganisations, visa and permit applications and general employment matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in the performance of a due diligence investigation of multi-national organisations.
- Provided legal opinions to various clients on employment and immigration matter such as employment benefits, establishment of business in South Africa by a foreign company.
- Drafted and reviewing of contracts of employment.
- Drafting opposing application for condonation accompanied by its notices and affidavits.
- Compiling briefs and instructions to counsel.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces - Member
- South Africa (2017)
- University of Witwatersrand (LLB) (2014)
- Northern Sotho, Pedi, Sepedi