Eduardo Méndez Ojeda is a member of the Tax Practice Group in Baker McKenzie’s Monterrey office. He is the author of various articles on topics related to his areas of practice, including "Latin American Transfer Pricing" in the International Tax Review and "Mexican Tax Strategies Under the Scope" in Puntos Finos. A professor of financial valuation at the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, Mr. Méndez has also spoken at several events in Mexico and abroad on compliance processes regarding transfer pricing regulations, among other topics.
Mr. Méndez offers insightful advice on transfer pricing, particularly with respect to economic analyses designed to comply with transfer pricing regulations, as well as improving areas of opportunity.
Representative Legal Matters
Advised several clients on compliance processes regarding transfer pricing regulations.
Advised several clients in valuation of companies and intangible assets.
- Assisted various clients in transfer pricing audits.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexican Institute of Public Accountants, Merida Chapter - Member
- Mexico (2004)
- Universidad Regiomontana (J.D.)
- University Autonoma de Yucatan (B.A. Accounting)
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey ITESM (Master Finance)
- Anahuac University (Transfer Pricing)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.