Michael Melrose is an associate in the Miami office and is a member of the Firm's Tax and Wealth Management Practice Groups. He frequently advises high net worth individuals, family offices, trust companies as well as US and foreign-based multinational corporations in relation to a variety of US and cross-border international tax, trust, and estate planning issues. Mr. Melrose received both his J.D. and his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida where he also earned a Certificate in Estates and Trusts Practice. He received the Richard B. Stephens Award for his outstanding work and overall contribution to the Graduate Tax Program at the University of Florida.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar - Tax Section
- Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Florida~United States (2011)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2012)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2011)
- Florida State University (B.S. Finance summa cum laude) (2008)