François Meier is an associate in the Antitrust & Competition Practice Group in Zurich. Following his legal studies at the universities of Fribourg, Paris (Panthéon-Assas) and London (Georgetown University’s Center for Transnational Legal Studies London), his postgraduate studies at the College of Europe in Bruges and his Swiss bar exam, he joined the Firm in 2018 as an associate.
François' practice focuses on Swiss and European antitrust matters including cartel investigations, merger filings and appeal proceedings. He also assists in commercial law matters, including mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions and corporate matters, and advises on commercial agreements, such as distribution and franchising agreements.
- Switzerland (2017)
- College of Europe, Bruges (LLM) (2015)
- University of Fribourg (Master of Law) (2014)
- Georgetown University’s Center for Transnational Legal Studies London (Certificate in Transnational Legal Studies) (2014)
- University of Fribourg (Bachelor of Law) (2012)
- University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) (Bachelor of Law) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.