Lee McIntyre is a partner in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups, resident in the Houston office. He represents companies in a broad range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, SEC reporting, corporate governance and restructurings. During his tenure with the Firm, Mr. McIntyre has also worked as a US securities law specialist in the Sydney office.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented an NYSE-listed rotating equipment company in its EUR500 million acquisition of a Spanish engine manufacturing and alternative energy company with operations in multiple jurisdictions.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in its redomestication from Bermuda to Ireland (valued at USD4.7 billion).
- Represented an LSE-listed company in the disposition of its US & Canadian hydroelectric and water distribution equipment division to a Finnish concern for approximately USD50 million.
- Represented an NYSE-listed oilfield services company in its USD166 million divestiture of non-core assets in multiple jurisdictions.
- Represented an NYSE-listed oilfield services company in its USD490 million acquisition of a Russian oilfield services business.
- Represented Chief Marketing Officer of a NasdaqGS-listed company in the spin-off of its marketing division.
- Represented TSX Venture Exchange-listed company in the restructuring of approximately USD100 million aggregate principal amount of senior subordinated convertible notes.
- Represented an NYSE-listed oil and gas products and services company in a global restructuring (valued at EUR3 billion).
- Represented an NYSE-listed rotating equipment company in the formation of joint ventures in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in its joint venture with Russian manufacturing company (valued at USD2 billion).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association - Member
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals - Member
- New York~United States (2014)
- Texas~United States (2003)
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D. magna cum laude, Order of the Coif) (2003)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. History and Government) (1995)