Mark McCrone is a Senior Associate in Baker McKenzie's North America Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group.
Representative Legal Matters
Representation of former investment banker in government regulatory enforcement action.
Representation of international specialized products manufacturer, advising on federal acquisition regulations.
Representation of international life sciences company in a potential merger, advising on FDA regulatory compliance.
Representation of international telecommunications company in a potential merger, advising on anti-trust issues.
Representation of leading industrial maintenance company in ICC arbitration under New York law relating to contractual dispute.
Representation of Chinese state-owned entity in ICC arbitration relating to ongoing payment dispute between the parties.
Representation of the Mongolian Government in investment dispute arbitration.
Representation of international developer in claim against the Philippines for the expropriation without compensation of the principal airport terminal in Manila.
- Winner, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators’ Young Members Group (YMG) Essay Competition, 2016
- Global Arbitration Review, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia~United States (2016)
- District of Columbia~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2011)
- Emory University School of Law (J.D. with Honors) (2010)
- Emory University (B.A.) (2004)
Author, “A Return to Consent in Investment Arbitration,” Journal of Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Management, 2017
Author, “The Pitfalls of States Hedging Salini,” Juris Publishing, 2016
Author, “Transglobal Green Energy LLC and Transglobal Green Panama, S.A. v Panama,” Oxford University Press Headnote, 2016