Stephen McCann is a member of the Tokyo office's Projects Group. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, he worked for a well-regarded national Australian law firm in Sydney, working in the Banking & Finance and Corporate groups with a focus on acquisition, property, project and asset finance as well as M&A and general corporate law.
Stephen's practice focuses on transactional matters and general corporate law in the areas of oil and gas, power, mining and infrastructure.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Australian Network for Japanese Law (ANJeL) - Member
- Australian Mining and Petroleum Law Association - Associate Member
- Supreme Court of New South Wales~Australia (2016)
- University of Sydney (LLB) (2015)
- University of Sydney (BCom) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.