Terrick McCallum is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Dispute Resolution Practice Group in Johannesburg.
Terrick focuses on dispute resolution in the construction and engineering sphere concentrating primarily on the energy sector. He has extensive experience in disputes arising from contractual interpretation in the mining sector as well as the launching and defending of review proceedings stemming from private arbitration awards.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented and advised listed multinational corporations on disputes arising from the construction of the Medupi and Kusile Power Plant Projects.
- Represented and advised various listed and unlisted coal mining entities on contractual disputes arising from the contractual interpretation of off-take agreements.
- Advised multinational corporations on shareholder disputes arising from the interpretation of shareholder agreements with minority shareholders.
- Advised various listed and unlisted entities on launching and defending review proceedings of various private arbitration awards.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Northern Provinces - Member
- South Africa (2017)
- University of Johannesburg (LLB cum laude) (2014)