Matthew Mauney joined Baker McKenzie in April 2011 as an associate in the Houston office’s Tax group. He focuses his practice on international tax planning. Prior to Baker McKenzie, Mr. Mauney worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP where he handled a mixture of federal corporate and international tax work.
- Texas~United States (2011)
- Florida~United States (2009)
- University of Florida (LL.M.) (2009)
- University of Florida (J.D. cum laude) (2008)
- University of Florida (B.S. cum laude) (2005)