Alexia Maulini is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Geneva office. She is a member of the Dispute Resolution team, specializing in both litigation and arbitration. She is also active in real estate and sports law, and has experience in labour law issues.
Alexia represents clients in a wide range of commercial and cross-border litigation and arbitration proceedings. She is versed in real estate transactions and disputes, as well as sports related matters. She also advises on commercial and contractual transactions, as well as on, sponsorship and product licence agreements for sport federations, clubs and players.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Sports Law Association – Member
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Swiss Academic Ski Club (SAS) - Member
- Geneva~Switzerland (2015)
- University of Lausanne (Master in Law - Sports Law option) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Geneva and Baker & McKenzie Zurich are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.