Niels Matze is a junior associate in the Corporate Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office. He focuses his practice on local and cross-border private M&A transactions. Niels obtained a master's degree in corporate law and in financial law.
Niels focuses on corporate and contract law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Egeria on the sale of 100% of the issued shares of Hitec Holding B.V. to Japanese manufacturing conglomerate Air Water Inc.
- Advised Egeria on the acquisition of a majority stake in MAAS Aviation Group.
- Advised Advance Publications on the acquisition of a majority share in e-sports and games analytics firm Newzoo.
- Advised Busitalia-Sita Nord S.r.L. and Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane S.p.A. on the acquisition of Qbuzz B.V. and Abellio Mobility Services B.V.
- Advised T&K TOKA on the acquisition of Van Son Printing Inks from its shareholders.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2017)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Financial Law) (2016)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Corporate Law) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.