Niels Matze is a junior associate in the Corporate Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office. He focuses his practice on local and cross-border private M&A transactions. Niels obtained a master's degree in corporate law and in financial law.
Niels focuses on corporate and contract law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised T&K TOKA on the acquisition of Van Son Printing Inks from its shareholders.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2017)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Financial Law) (2016)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Corporate Law) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.