Anastasiia Matviiets is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Transfer Pricing team in Amsterdam. She advises on a variety of transfer pricing matters related to cross-border business restructurings, supply chain optimization, double taxation avoidance, tax dispute resolution, transfer pricing documentation. She is also a member of the Baker McKenzie Global Tax Group.
Anastasiia handles transfer pricing projects for clients in a vast range of industries, particularly in healthcare, oil and gas, household appliances, and information technology.
She focuses her practice on transfer pricing with expertise in international tax and tax dispute resolution. Anastasiia advises multinational enterprises on design, implementation, assessment, risk management and defense of their transfer pricing policy systems taking into account practical business aspects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association (IFA) - Member
- Harvard Business School (Finance) (2017)
- Leiden University (Transfer Pricing) (2016)
- Tilburg University (LLM International Business Tax Law summa cum laude) (2015)
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (LLB summa cum laude) (2014)