Nikita has a broad practice in employment, workplace relations, discrimination ad workplace health and safety.
She has worked with clients across a range of industries, including clients in the retail, education, manufacturing and not-for-profit sectors. She has provided advice on employment and workplace relations issues to both domestic and international clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on a range of employment issues including contracts of employment, discrimination, workplace privacy, redundancy and dismissals
- Advising on modern award coverage and compliance matters for a range of industries, including the manufacturing, retail and storage services industries
- Advising on workplace health and safety issues and assisting in major safety investigations and coronial inquests
- Assisting in workplace bullying and harassment investigations
- Advising on the employment and workplace health and safety aspects of large-scale local and international transactions, including multi-billion dollar transactions
- Drafting and reviewing contracts of employment and workplace policies and procedures
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Institute of Victoria - Member
- Victoria~Australia (2017)
- High Court of Australia (2017)
- Monash University (BA (major in Politics), LLB (Hons))
- College of Law (Grad DipLP)