Andrew has been practicing in the Middle East for seven years. Andrew focuses on arbitration and across a variety of industry sectors including construction, real estate, insurance and general commercial disputes.
Andrew is ranked in the UAE Legal 500 2020 as "a pleasure to work with. Always cool-headed even under pressure and a wonderful team player who delivers great results".
Andrew has gained particular experience in conducting arbitration references under leading institutional arbitration rules, including in particular, LCIA, DIAC, DIFC-LCIA and the ICC. Andrew has experience in corporate and commercial laws and has been involved in numerous complex disputes.
Andrew also acts in relation to disputes before the DIFC Courts, the ADGM Courts and the Dubai World Tribunal.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ireland - Member
- Republic of Ireland (2008)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- Law Society of Ireland (Diploma in Commercial Litigation) (2009)
- University College Dublin (Bachelor of Civil Law) (2001)
- Contributor, UAE Section, "International Arbitration Roundtable," Financier Worldwide, 2014
- Co-author, UAE Chapter, "World Arbitration Reporter," March 2014
- Co-author, UAE Chapter, "Dispute Resolution: Volume 2, Arbitration 2013/2014," Practical Law Multi-Jurisdictional Guide