Eva Warden is an associate and member of the Global Antitrust & Competition and International Commercial practice groups in Baker McKenzie's London and Toronto offices.
Eva advises on Canadian and international merger control and foreign investment, including national security issues, in corporate and commercial transactions. She also regularly advises on other areas of competition law, including competitor collaborations, cartels, pricing, distribution arrangements and abuse of dominance, for clients carrying on business within Canada and on a multijurisdictional basis.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2013)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M. Distinction) (2018)
- McGill University, Montreal (B.C.L., LL.B.) (2011)
- McGill University, Montreal (B.A. Joint Honors) (2007)