Eva Warden is an associate and member of the Global Antitrust & Competition and International Commercial practice groups in Baker McKenzie's Toronto office. She has also worked at the Firm's London office with the EU, Competition & Trade Practice Group.
Eva practices regulatory compliance and advises in the areas of competition and antitrust law, privacy and data protection, and IT and telecommunications, for clients carrying on business within Canada and on a multijurisdictional basis.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2013)
- McGill University, Montreal (B.C.L., LL.B.) (2011)
- McGill University, Montreal (B.A. Joint Honors) (2007)