Mercedes Masjuan is a partner in Baker McKenzie, Buenos Aires. She worked as a foreign associate in the Firm’s Corporate and Mergers & Acquisition practices in Mexico City through an associate mobility program.
Mercedes routinely advises on matters involving compliance with foreign exchange control regulations, funds transfer restrictions, local banking regulations and consumers laws. She counsels clients on financial transactions and debt restructuring processes. Mercedes participates in merger and acquisition transactions, and coordinates and supervises legal due diligence processes. She also advises corporate clients on commercial transactions and agreements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Capital Federal~Argentina (2001)
- Academy of American and International Law (Intensive Business Oriented Program) (2008)
- University of CEMA (Master Degree Corporate Finance) (2004)
- Catholic University of Argentina (J.D.) (2000)
- Holborn College (Intensive Course in Modern Contracts)
Baker & McKenzie Sociedad Civil is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.