Carlos Martin del Campo is a partner in Baker McKenzie. He joined the Firm in June of 2002. He currently heads the Employment & Compensation practice for the Tijuana and Guadalajara offices.
He is an active member of the National Chamber of the Manufacturing Industry (INDEX) where he acts as Vice-President. Carlos has also been the President of the Labor & Employment Committee for the Human Resources Association in Tijuana (ARHITAC).
Representative Legal Matters
- Company representative of the Automotive Industry during the Matamoros union conflict in 2019 where the strike broke out in more than 70 companies, involving 50,000 workers.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Active member of the Association of Human Resources of the Industry in Tijuana (ARHITAC)
- Member of the Labor Committee of Index Zona Costa B.C.
- Deputy Director of Index's National Labor Committee
- Legal Advisor to Pasitos Pre Escolar A.C.
- Mexico (2000)
- Universidad Autonoma de Baja California (Diploma in Labor Law) (2010)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (2002)
- Universidad Autonoma de Baja California (2000)
- Author, The disciplinary power of the Employer
- Author, "New model of Labor Relationsiinb 2019", 2019
- Author, Subcontracting in the Maquiladora Industry, Puntos Finos, June 2018