Blake Martin is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Dallas. She practices in the areas of tax planning and transactions, and tax controversy.
Blake's practice focuses on all aspects of US federal income taxation, including domestic and international planning, transfer pricing, cross-border transactions, and restructurings. Blake's practice also includes tax controversy matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member, Tax Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Veterans Legal Clinic
- Homeless Youth Handbook
- Legislative Advocate and Volunteer Counsel for INCLUDE Project – Guardianship Alternatives for Special Needs Students
- Texas~United States (2018)
- University of Texas at Austin (JD) (2018)
- University of Tulsa (BSBA Accounting) (2009)
- University of Tulsa (BA History) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.