Josephine Marmy is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate/M&A and Antitrust & Competition practice groups in Geneva. She advises on all types of competition and antitrust matters, and handles matters related to mergers and acquisitions. Before joining the Firm, Josephine worked as a law clerk in its Zurich office and as a trainee at a first instance court of the canton of Zurich. She has also gained experience in South America as a trainee at the L. O. Baptista Advogados’ international commercial arbitration team in Brazil.
Josephine's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate matters and the establishment of new corporations. She also advises clients on competition law matters as well as intellectual property issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Landwomen - Member
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Zurich~Switzerland (2017)
- University of Fribourg (LLM Economic Law) (2013)
- University of Fribourg (LLB Religion Law) (2011)