Katrina Ross Manzano is an associate in Quisumbing Torres’ Corporate & Commercial Practice Group. She has four years of experience working on corporate and commercial matters including mergers & acquisitions, investments, establishment of corporate entities, corporate restructuring, and general corporate and commercial work.
Katrina's practice involves advising on foreign investment regulation, doing business concerns, corporate establishment and compliance, special registrations for fiscal incentives, and outsourcing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- U.P. Women Lawyers' Circle - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2014)
- University of the Philippines, College of Law (J.D. Dean's Medal for Academic Excellence) (2013)
- University of the Philippines - Diliman (B.S. Economics cum laude) (2009)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.