Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a major foreign manufacturer of chemical and petrochemical products in a number of corporate disputes connected with the corporate raid of the client’s subsidiary in Tatarstan, Russia.
- Represented a manufacturer of home appliances in litigation in Russian arbitrazh courts concerning the boundaries of a production site.
- Acted for a foreign shareholder of a Russian trade company specializing in duty free trade in a dispute connected with a challenge of general shareholders meeting resolution.
- Represented a large foreign manufacturer in a number of corporate disputes initiated by minority shareholders connected with squeeze-out demands, payment of dividends, and interested party transactions.
- Acted for clients in disputes with a state metrology authority in connection with state metrological control measures over in-vitro diagnostic devices.
- Advised a large Chinese construction company in a dispute with construction supervision authorities.
- Russia (2001)
- Russian School of Private Law (Magister) (2006)
- Pericles American Business and Legal Education (LL.M. Business Law) (2006)
- Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law (Law Degree) (2001)
Co-author, "COVID-19 Restrictions do not Automatically Exempt Businesses From Liability," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, April 2020
Co-author, "Enforcement of Judgments and Arbitral Awards in the Russian Federation: Overview," Practical Law, Thomson Reuters, January 2020