Lebogang Maimane is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate and M&A Practice Group in Johannesburg and a member of the global financial institutions industry group.
Lebogang focusses on corporate law and M&A. Her experience spans across a variety on industries which include renewable energy, financial services, logistics and mining.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Goldman Sachs Bank US in connection with a GBP 340 million financing of a portfolio of hotels located in the United Kingdom.
- Advised a large private equity firm on the formation of a fund formed to invest in medical technology companies in Switzerland.
- Advised a JSE listed ICT company on its acquisition of two IT companies in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Advised a South African investment firm on its purchase of a majority interest in a leading UK coffee shop franchise.
- Advised Accenture on the application of the South African Companies Act to its South African branch.
- Advised on the formation of a fund seeking to invest in green energy companies in South Africa.
- Advised on the formation of a South African fund formed to invest in the healthcare, education and consumer goods sectors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces, South Africa - Member
- South Africa (2017)
- University of the Western Cape (LLB) (2017)