Kelsey MacKay is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Toronto. She joined the Firm in 2015 and completed her articles of clerkship with the Firm in 2017.
Kelsey’s practice includes a wide range of corporate, commercial and transactional matters, with a focus on corporate reorganizations, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate governance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted national and international private and public companies in a broad range of general corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations.
- Assisted not-for-profit corporations with constitution and corporate governance matters and strategic planning.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2017)
- University of Manitoba (JD) (2016)
- University of Ottawa (BA Philosophy and English) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.