Jimena Maciel is an associate in the Banking & Finance Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's office in Mexico City. She joined the Firm in 2011 and has four years of experience in cross-border credit transactions, project finance, domestic credit and financial regulatory issues.
Ms. Maciel focuses her practice on international transactions, loan documentation and financial operations. She also advises on matters in real estate, banking regulation and other financial institutions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted clients in the structuring and documentation of several financing loans involving personal property, inventories and other rights guaranteed with various mechanisms such as trusts and pledges.
- Advised clients on the negotiation and documentation of different national and international credit transactions.
- Represented foreign financial institutions in proceedings before Mexican authorities.
- Advised several institutions on regulatory financial matters.
- Advised several clients on the negotiation and documentation of various national and international credit transactions.
- Mexico (2010)
- Georgetown University (Legal English) (2014)
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (Law) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.