Dr. Anna Ma is a Senior Associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Frankfurt. She joined the Firm in November 2014.
Anna's practice focuses on domestic and international M&A and general corporate advice, particularly for China-related projects. These include inbound and outbound investments, M&A transactions and joint ventures involving Chinese parties.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt - Member
- Deutsch-Chinesische Juristenvereinigung e.V. - Member
- Germany (2014)
- Hamburg University (Dr.jur.) (2019)
- Higher Regional Court of Muenster (Second State Exam) (2014)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (First State Exam) (2011)
- Renmin University of China (2008)