Nancy Luyten is a member of the Firm's Employment Practice Group in Belgium. She joined the Firm in 1998 and became a national partner in 2002 and a principal in 2007.
Nancy Luyten's practice covers the full range of individual and collective labour and employment law matters, including employment contracts, employment terminations, executive transfers, non-compete and restrictive covenants, employment issues in the context of mergers and acquisitions, collective lay off and closing of enterprises, social disputes and industrial actions with unions, executive compensation, corporate governance, employment litigation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium - HR Committee
- Association of Belgian Labor Law Practitioners
- Institute of Labour Law Catholic University of Leuven - Assistant (1994-present)
- Brussels~Belgium (1992)
- Catholic University of Leuven (Law Degree) (1992)
- University of Poitiers, France