Hanna Lütkens is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Munich office and a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Before joining the Firm in 2015, she clerked in Hamburg and worked as a legal trainee for another international law firm and the embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Beijing, China. In 2013, she earned a Master of Law in Global Business Law at the La Trobe University Melbourne, Australia.
Ms. Lütkens advises clients on all types of M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, as well as on domestic and cross-border corporate reorganizations and general corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a multinational automotive parts manufacturer regarding its worldwide spin-off of its automotive experience business.
- Advised a global system catering company on its corporate reorganization in Germany.
- Advised Morgan Advanced Materials plc on its sale of the rotary transfer systems business.
- Advising a multinational online retail company on German and cross border corporate law issues.
- Germany (2015)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (2015)
- La Trobe University (LL.M.) (2013)
- University of Bayreuth (Referendar Exam) (2012)