Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Raven Industries, Inc. in the acquisition of a majority equity interest in DOT Technology Corp. in Canada, in 2019.
- Advised Graymont Limited in the acquisition of Sibelco's limestone business, with assets in Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Argentina and Chile, in 2019.
Prior to joining the Firm, Evaristo handled the following matters:
- Advised Vale S.A. in the USD 2 billion sale of equity interest in its subsidiary Vale Fertilizantes S.A. to The Mosaic Company, involving assets in Brazil, Canada, and Peru.
- Advised Vale S.A. in the BRL 4 billion sale of preferred shares issued by its subsidiary Minerações Brasileiras Reunidas S.A. in Brazil.
- Advised BR Properties S.A. on its BRL 953 million restricted offering of shares in Brazil and the United States.
- Advised Banco Bradesco BBI S.A. as coordinator of the BRL 921 million exchange tender offer launched by Metalúrgica Gerdau S.A. in Brazil.
- Advised Wiz Soluções e Corretagem de Seguros S.A. in its BRL 602 million IPO in Brazil.
- Advised Profarma Distribuidora de Produtos Farmaceuticos S.A. in the BRL 221 million sale of shares to AmerisourceBergen Co. in Brazil.
- Ontario~Canada (2020)
- New York~United States (2019)
- Brazil (2013)
- Duke University School of Law (LLM cum laude) (2018)
- Federal University of Minas Gerais Law School (Bachelor of Law) (2013)
Co-author: “Oil for Debt: A Unique Proposal for the Unique Challenge that Is Restructuring Venezuela's Debt”, SSRN, April 2018
Author, “Receivable Funds: A Vehicle for Securitization of Tax Credits,” (original in Portuguese), Fundos de Investimento - Aspectos Jurídicos, Regulamentares e Tributários, Quartier Latin, 2015
Co-author, "Differences Between Publicly-held and Closely-held Companies,” (original in Portuguese), Brasil S.A.: Guia de Acesso ao Mercado de Capitais para Companhias Brasileiras, RR Donnelley, 2014