Gordon Low is a partner in the Corporate group in the London office of Baker McKenzie. Gordon’s practice spans domestic corporate finance, domestic and international M&A, venture capital and international securities transactions, and he has extensive experience of managing multijurisdictional deals.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Ingram Micro on the acquisition of Anovo, the France-headquartered provider of reverse logistics and repair services for high-tech products.
- Advising KBC on its disposal of KBC Banka ad Beograd to Société Générale Srbija and Telenor. Under the agreements, Telenor will purchase 100 percent of KBC Banka’s shares, while Société Générale Srbija will acquire KBC Banka’s key assets and deposits.
- Advising KBC Bank on its EUR300 million disposal of Absolut Bank to a group of companies managing the assets of Russian non-state pension fund Blagosostoyanie.
- Advising Erste Group on its disposal of its subsidiary, Erste Bank Ukraine, to the owners of Fidobank, for a cash consideration of USD83 million.
- Advising Siemens AG on its EUR470 million acquisition of the connectors and measurements division of Expro Holdings UK.
- Advising Eurobank Group on its acquisition of the retail banking operations of SEB in Ukraine.
- Advising Siemens AG on its acquisition of Marine Current Turbines Ltd.
- Advising Siemens plc on the disposal of Roke Manor Research Limited to Chemring plc.
- Advising Endemol on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Russian media production group, Weit Media.
- Advising SABMiller plc on its acquisition of 100 percent of the participation interests in Vladpivo LLC, the largest brewer in the Russian Far East Primorie Region.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1993)
- College of Law (Pass) (1990)
- Cambridge University (Selwyn College) (Master of Arts) (1989)