Melissa A. Logan is an Associate in the Compensation & Employment Practice Group in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago Office. While in law school, she served as the editor-in-chief of the Indiana Journal of Law & Social Equality.
Melissa focuses her practice on employment litigation in federal and state courts and administrative agencies throughout the nation, including class action, single plaintiff, and multi-plaintiff lawsuits. She advises clients on compliance with various state, federal, and international employment matters as well as employment-related issues arising out of cross-border transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Colorado~United States (2019)
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2017)
- Indiana University - Maurer School of Law (JD magna cum laude, Order of the Coif) (2017)
- Brown University (BA) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.