Danila Logachyov is an associate in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie. He has experience in mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law and oil & gas and mining industry related matters.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2019, he worked as a legal assistant in a leading Russian law firm and earlier was an intern at the Department of Cross-Border Transactions of a major Russian company operating in the steel and mining industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Vitol on its investment in the Vostok Oil project.
- Advised Amur Zoloto shareholders in relation to a conditional agreement between Kopy Goldfields AB, HC Alliance Mining Group Ltd. and Lexor Group SA whereby Kopy Goldfieds agreed to acquire 100% of the shares in Amur Gold Company Limited (a medium-sized gold production company based in Russia), through a reverse takeover.
- Advised Kaspersky in connection with the acquisition of Brain4Net, a company that develops solutions and services to help enterprises and service providers adapt modern technologies, such as Software-Defined Wide-Area Network (SD-WAN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), to their existing network infrastructure.
- Advised ECCO Sko A/S in connection with the acquisition of its Russian distributor, ECCO Ros, with operations in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Advised Russian Platinum Group on its 50/50 joint venture with the Norilsk Nickel Group in connection with the proposed development of disseminated ore deposits in the Norilsk Industrial District (Arctic Palladium Project).
- Advised Severstal Group on various subsoil use matters (obtainment, reissuance and amendment of subsoil use licenses, including the change of the boundaries of a license area) (iron ore mining).
- Advised an international oil company on subsoil use matters / regulatory restrictions in connection with making investments in the capital of "strategic" subsoil license holders in the Russian Federation.
- Advised an international oil company on the transfer of subsoil use rights, reissuance of subsoil licenses, as well as amendment of subsoil licenses (including the change of the boundaries of a license area) in the Russian Federation.
- MGIMO (Law, Master's degree) (2021)
- MGIMO ( Law, Bachelor's degree) (2019)