Vicky's practice focuses on a wide range of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and commercial matters, including equity and debt fundraisings, securities offerings and listings, public and private M&A, and joint ventures.
With over 25 years of practicing law, Vicky has extensive experience advising Chinese and multinational corporates, investment banks and leading private companies on their corporate transactions and strategic investments. She also advises listed companies on their corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters.
Vicky is a member of the Listing Committee of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, as well as a member of the Takeovers and Mergers Panel and the Takeovers Appeal Committee of the Securities and Futures Commission.
- Leading Lawyer (Capital Markets: Equity, China), Chambers Asia Pacific
- Leading Lawyer (Capital Markets: Equity, China), Chambers Global
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific in Capital Markets: Debt and Equity
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific in Corporate M&A
- Highly regarded in Capital Markets: Equity (Hong Kong), IFLR1000, 2018-2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited - Member, Listing Committee
- The Securities and Futures Commission - Member, Takeovers and Mergers Panel
- The Securities and Futures Commission - Member, Takeovers Appeal Committee
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2003)
- Hong Kong (1996)
- University of Hong Kong (P.C.LL.) (1996)
- College of Law at London (Professional Diploma in Legal Practice) (1994)
- Oxford Brookes University (LL.B.) (1993)
- Panelist, "Can Hong Kong’s IPO market maintain its momentum?," SCMP’s the Refining Hong Kong series, Hong Kong, November 2020
- Co-author, Hong Kong chapter for "Acquisition Finance 2019," Lexology Getting the Deal Through, 15 May 2019
- Quoted, "Hong Kong’s IPO Dilemma," The Wall Street Journal, 28 August 2013
- Quoted, "Rigid rules spark IPO filing rush," International Financing Review Asia, 17 August 2013